Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate
|Address:||19505 Collins Ave.|
|Number of Bedrooms:||4 - 5|
|Number of Units:||39|
|Square Footage:||5,515 - 7,600|
|City:||Sunny Isles Beach|
Regalia Condos: An Instant Hit In Sunny Isles Beach
Before it even accepted its first residents, the Regalia condominium created more buzz on the Sunny Isles real estate market than most other condos already there!
This distinctive condominium towers 47 stories high and features 39 immaculately designed units. These majestic residences range from 5,515 to 7,600 square feet of living space.
If you are simply not satisfied with the run-of-the-mill luxury condominium in South Florida and are looking for something with a true and undeniable "Wow" factor, then you should definitely check out the Regalia condominium. There is no other condominium like this on the market and that is sure to be the case for a long time!
Living at the Apex of Luxury at Regalia
Who wouldn’t want to live in a brand new luxury condominium on the gorgeous shores of Sunny Isles Beach? Who wouldn’t want to enjoy such marvelous amenities as a rooftop swimming pool and personal spa. Or enjoy an exceptional location near the heart of it all in Sunny Isles Beach?
When you live here, you can have it all and more!
Regalia, which is located at 19505 Collins Avenue, features 4- and 5- bedroom units. Inside, you’ll appreciate the one-of-a-kind design of each individual unit, with such features as floor to ceiling windows, 10-foot wrap-around terraces, European cabinetry, Turkish-style hamam, modern light fixtures, and all of the latest in-home technology.
Here are some other features you’ll enjoy when you live here:
- Private residence elevator galleries
- Prewired for high tech security
- Generous-sized great room and kitchen areas
- European doors
- Exotic stone countertops
- Chef island with oversized Miele cooktop
- 2 stainless steel sinks
- Miele concealed dishwasher with Fisher Paykel dish drawer
- Two 36-inch side by side Subzero refrigerators
- Subzero wine cellar that can fit more than 100 bottles
- Miele appliances that include a single oven, steam oven, cappuccino maker and microwave
- Stainless steel washer and dryer
- European wet bathroom with Dornbracht fixtures and accessories
- Oversized vessel soaking tub
- His and hers glass showers
- His and hers wall hung water closets and bidet
Developed by Regalia Beach Developers, this impressive community was designed by the architect Arquitectonia and Bernardo Fort-Brescia.
A Truly Unique Floor Plan for This Sunny Isles Condo
And did I mention that the design of this exceptional condominium allows for there to be only one condominium on each floors. Now you can fully enjoy the condo owner experience without having other residents on the other side of your walls.
As such, the ground floor will feature the lobby, parking and BOH Service while the second floor will feature the pool deck and other amenities.
Then, from floors 5 through 42, residents will find single story full-floor units with 5,515 square feet of living space, 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms.
Prices range from $7.5 to $9.5 million for the single floor residences, and $45 million for the penthouse.
Feel Like You’re Living as Royally as Versailles When You’re Here
The commitment to excellence doesn’t just stop at your personal residence either.
This community will provide its residents with every comfort and luxury they can dream of, including finishes with the finest stone, woods, glass and wall coverings, 5 Star international concierge services and building services and drive court porte cochere with fountains, extensive landscaping and 24-hour valet.
Here are some other amenities you’ll enjoy when you live here:
- High-tech security
- Smart building technology throughout
- Infinity edge pool
- Cold plunge pool
- Oceanfront Jacuzzi
- Private pool side cabanas, complete with refrigerator and sink
- Designer Janus et Cie outdoor furnishings on more than 160 feet of beach front
- Private beach and pool side service
- Extensive fitness center with Kinesis technology equipment
- Yoga/meditation room
- Spa services for individuals and couples
- Indoor steam, sauna and rain shower rooms
- His and hers lockers and changing rooms
- Entertainment room
- Chef’s kitchen with individual unit temperature controlled wine storage lockers for every single residence
- Multi-purpose children activity room
- Business center with video conferencing
- Library with lounge and private terrace
- Designer lighting throughout
And here’s a notable fact: The internationally-renowned glass sculptor Dale Chihuly has been commissioned to create numerous pieces to the public areas of Regalia. Thus, everywhere you walk on the property at Regalia, you’ll be struck with the distinctive beauty of his unique art.
Helping You Find Your Dream Sunny Isles Condo at Regalia
The Regalia Miami construction, which broke ground in November 2011, was completed in 2014. Even before completion, a number of units were sold to interested buyers.
I will be able to further assist you by helping you learn even more about this condo and also assisting you with purchasing your own luxury unit here.