- Sold Listings URL https://realestate.buysouthflorida.com/search/results/williams-island-aventura-sold-condos
- Waterfront Yes
- Pet Restrictions Pets Allowed
- Year Built 1985
Luxury Living Doesn't Get Better Than This
An 80-acre oasis of luxury living and resort-style recreation awaits in the heart of Aventura. Tucked along a peninsula that skirts along the Intracoastal Waterway, Williams Island provides residents with no shortage of awe-inspiring views, peace and privacy, and quick access to all that South Florida has to offer.
Williams Island is comprised of 8 condominium towers, each with its own lifestyle, as well as the Mediterranean Village overlooking the marina. In a community that is acclaimed far and wide for its high-end residences and amenities, you can expect nothing but the best from your own private retreat.
Discover the Wonders of Williams Island
Williams Island is widely considered to be Florida's Riviera, and for good reason: This waterfront community boasts a myriad of resort-style amenities, panoramic views of glimmering azure waters, easy access to glamorous beach destinations, and all the prestige of its French counterpart. Needless to say, Williams Island exudes elegance and charm.
Residents Indulge in the Finest Amenities
Want to escape the summer heat? Retreat to the cool waters of the resort-style swimming pool, enjoy a drink from poolside cafe, or venture to one of the full-service marinas, where you can embark on a leisurely cruise up and down the Intracoastal Waterway. Eager to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul? Relax the day away at the full-service spa, work up a sweat at the fully equipped fitness center, or treat yourself at the on-site hair salon. Craving a taste of world cuisine? Enjoy fine dining in the club's upscale ballroom or lighter fare from the Island Grille.
The luxurious lifestyle doesn't stop there. Among the long list of amenities available to Williams Island residents are:
- championship tennis center with 16 lighted courts
- two full-service marinas with 106 total boat slips
- state-of-the-art 27,000-sq.ft. fitness and wellness center
- world-class restaurants offering casual and fine dining
- elegant club with expansive ballroom and piano bar
- on-site shop offering gifts, snacks, and other conveniences
- a full calendar of social events and fitness programs
- waterfront Island Walk promenade around the community
- shaded kids' playground exclusively for residents
- fenced-in off-leash dog park
Once you arrive in Williams Island, you'll find there are hardly any reasons to leave your community! Everything your heart desires is at your fingertips.
Each Williams Island Condominium Was Impeccably Designed
The allure of Williams Island's lifestyle continues from the community amenities into your residence. No matter which tower you choose, rest assured knowing that each building provides outstanding management, the highest level of service, friendly valets, knowledgeable concierges, and the highest attention to detail in everything from the architecture to the landscaping.
Williams Island's real estate options are diverse, however, and offer a wide range of floor plans, common features, and views. Below is a brief overview of each community and its properties.
- 1000 Building: a 32-story tower built in 1990; its floor plans offer 960 to 3,484 sq.ft. of living space
- 2000 Building: a 32-story tower built in 1995; its floor plans offer 1,560 to 4,140 sq.ft.
- 2600 Building: a 32-story tower built in 1997; its floor plans offer 1,820 to 4,930 sq.ft.
- 2800 Building: a 32-story tower built in 1990; its floor plans offer 1,500 to 1,700 sq.ft.
- 3000 Building: a 32-story tower built in 1989; its floor plans offer upwards of 1,500 sq.ft.
- 4000 Building: a 32-story tower built in 1985; its floor plans offer 1,235 to 8,100 sq.ft.
- 4100 Building (Bellini): a 24-story tower built in 2014; its floor plans offer 2,200 to 4,900 sq.ft.
- 6000 Building (Bella Mare): condos in this building offer 2,000 to 4,500 sq.ft.
- 7000 Building (Villa Marina): a 32-story tower built in 1998; its floor plans offer 1,580 to 4,790 sq.ft.
- Villa Flora: an intimate community of 14 townhomes with floor plans exceeding 8,000 sq.ft.
Want to learn more about Williams Island real estate? Connect with Scott Patterson today.
South Florida's World-Famous Attractions Beckon
While you don't need to leave your community for anything, Williams Island is perched in the center of Aventura, allowing residents to access South Florida's best shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations. A short drive from Williams Island will take you to the vivacious nightlife of South Beach, Coconut Grove, and Bal Harbour, while a half-hour drive will take you to the bustling cities of Hollywood, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
The Downtown Miami area, only a few minutes from your front door, offers a vibrant art scene in The Design District, starting with the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts. Closer to home, the internationally acclaimed Art Basel takes place only a few minutes from Williams Island in museums and local art galleries.
If you're looking to expand your culinary palate, Williams Island offers a spectacular array of dining choices, including Italian, Asian, Mexican, Latin, and New World cuisine. However, there is also a large selection of nearby specialty food stores, health food stores, and cafes from which to choose.
Of course, we can't mention life in Aventura without mentioning shopping destinations. The Aventura Mall is a shopper's paradise, while the nearby Bal Harbour Shops presents the very best in luxury shopping with recognized brand names. In addition, numerous boutiques in the Aventura area offer a wonderful mix of local, upscale, luxury, and name brand shopping.
What Are You Waiting For?
Discover your island paradise in the heart of South Florida! Connect with Scott Patterson today to learn more about available condominiums in Williams Island.