- Sold Listings URL https://realestate.buysouthflorida.com/search/results/regalia-sold-listings
- Floors 47
- Total Units 39
- Water Front Yes
- Pet Restrictions Pets Allowed
- Year Built 2011
Regalia Real Estate
Regalia: The Pinnacle of Luxury Living in South Florida
Before its condominiums ever hit the market, Regalia was a real estate sensation. Developed starting in 2011 on the last oceanfront parcel remaining on Sunny Isles Beach, Regalia continues to stun buyers and passersby alike with its one-of-a-kind high-end amenities. This is no run-of-the-mill luxury condominium; Regalia is a truly modern architectural marvel.
Regalia at a Glance
- 47 stories
- 5,515 - 7,600 sqft
- 4-5 bedroom floorplans
- Resort-style pool and fitness center
- 360-degree wrap-around terrace
- Turkish style baths
Selling Your Regalia Home?
Whether you're just curious about your home's value or eager to sell, we'll use our knowledge of recent sales in South Florida to price your property right. Tell us about your home to get started.
Spotlight Features of the Community
Living in Regalia, you can truly have everything your heart desires. Space is no issue, as each unit features 4- or 5-bedroom floor plans, 360-degree wrap-around terraces, and all the privacy that comes with occupying an entire floor. Enviable interior design, too, is expected, as features like European cabinetry, Miele kitchen appliances, Turkish-style baths, and the latest in-home technology are common.
Regalia is an icon of luxury living: it towers 47 stories above the shoreline and features 39 immaculately designed units — that's one residence per floor, with the exception of the 3-story penthouse and its rooftop deck. These majestic residences boast anywhere from 5,515 to 7,600 square feet of living space, with over 10,000 square feet devoted to the aforementioned penthouse.
The Details on Regalia
Regalia provides its residents with every comfort and luxury they can dream of, including finishes with the finest stone, woods, glass, and wall coverings; generously sized kitchens with a chef island, oversized Miele cooktop, and two 36-inch side-by-side Subzero refrigerators; and spa-like bathrooms with an oversized soaking tub, his-and-hers glass showers, and his-and-hers wall hung water closets and bidet.
- high-tech security and smart building technology
- infinity edge pool and cold plunge pool
- oceanfront Jacuzzi
- private pool side cabanas, complete with refrigerator and sink
- 160 feet of beachfront flanked by designer Janus et Cie outdoor furnishings
- private beach and pool side service
- fully equipped fitness center with Kinesis technology equipment
- yoga/meditation room
- indoor steam, sauna, and rain shower rooms
- entertainment room
- designated children's playroom
- state-of-the-art business center with video conferencing
- library with lounge and private terrace
- floor-to-ceiling windows (with breathtaking Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and Miami skyline views)
- private residence elevator galleries
- prewired for high tech security
- European doors
- exotic stone countertops
- two stainless steel sinks
- Miele concealed dishwasher with Fisher Paykel dish drawer
- Miele appliances that include a single oven, steam oven, cappuccino maker, and microwave
- Subzero wine cellar that can fit more than 100 bottles
- stainless steel washer and dryer
- European wet bathroom with Dornbracht fixtures and accessories
Find Paradise in Regalia
Are you thinking about buying a home in Regalia's most exclusive waterfront neighborhood? We can help! Contact Scott Patterson today to learn more about Regalia or to start searching homes for sale today.