Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Revel in Regalia's Luxuries
Before its condominiums ever hit the market, Regalia was a real estate sensation. Developed starting in 2011 on the last oceanfront parcel remaining on Sunny Isles Beach, Regalia continues to stun buyers and passersby alike with its one-of-a-kind high-end amenities.
Regalia is an icon of luxury living: it towers 47 stories above the shoreline and features 39 immaculately designed units — that's one residence per floor, with the exception of the 3-story penthouse and its rooftop deck. These majestic residences boast anywhere from 5,515 to 7,600 square feet of living space, with over 10,000 square feet devoted to the aforementioned penthouse. This is no run-of-the-mill luxury condominium; Regalia is a truly modern architectural marvel.
Regalia: The Pinnacle of Luxury Living in South Florida
Very few properties can compete with this condominium. Even among architect Arquitectonica's recent residential projects — 500 Brickell in Miami, Bentley Bay in Miami Beach, and the Ritz-Carlton Residences in Sunny Isles Beach, to name a few — the Regalia outshines all others with its world-class amenities and mesmerizing condominiums. And who wouldn't be in awe of the magnificent ocean views, the gracious living areas, or the cutting-edge design?
What to Expect from This Incredible Community
Living in Regalia, you can truly have everything your heart desires. Space is no issue, as each unit features 4- or 5-bedroom floor plans, 360-degree wrap-around terraces, and all the privacy that comes with occupying an entire floor. Enviable interior design, too, is expected, as features like European cabinetry, Miele kitchen appliances, Turkish-style baths, and the latest in-home technology are common.
As far as the building site plan goes, Regalia is laid out as follows:
- Ground floor: lobby and parking
- 2nd floor: Resident amenities, including the resort-style pool and fitness center
- 5th-42nd floors: Regalia's residential units, each occupying a full floor
- 43rd-46th floors: The "Beach House" penthouse with an incredible rooftop pool
Additional Unit Amenities in Regalia
Regalia provides its residents with every comfort and luxury they can dream of, including finishes with the finest stone, woods, glass, and wall coverings; generously sized kitchens with a chef island, oversized Miele cooktop, and two 36-inch side-by-side Subzero refrigerators; and spa-like bathrooms with an oversized soaking tub, his-and-hers glass showers, and his-and-hers wall hung water closets and bidet.
Regalia's condominiums also feature:
- floor-to-ceiling windows (with breathtaking Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway, and Miami skyline views)
- private residence elevator galleries
- prewired for high tech security
- European doors
- exotic stone countertops
- two stainless steel sinks
- Miele concealed dishwasher with Fisher Paykel dish drawer
- Miele appliances that include a single oven, steam oven, cappuccino maker, and microwave
- Subzero wine cellar that can fit more than 100 bottles
- stainless steel washer and dryer
- European wet bathroom with Dornbracht fixtures and accessories
Each unit was designed with the highest attention to detail; clearly, no expense was spared!
Indulge in Regalia's Resort-Style Building Amenities
Relax the day away with a rejuvenating spa treatment. Lounge by the oceanfront pool under the shade of an umbrella. Leave your worries behind with around-the-clock personal service. There is something for everyone in this magnificent community.
But those are by no means the only experiences you can have at Regalia. Additional building amenities include:
- high-tech security and smart building technology
- infinity edge pool and cold plunge pool
- oceanfront Jacuzzi
- private pool side cabanas, complete with refrigerator and sink
- 160 feet of beachfront flanked by designer Janus et Cie outdoor furnishings
- private beach and pool side service
- fully equipped fitness center with Kinesis technology equipment
- yoga/meditation room
- indoor steam, sauna, and rain shower rooms
- entertainment room
- designated children's playroom
- state-of-the-art business center with video conferencing
- library with lounge and private terrace
Searching for a Community That's Truly Spectacular?
There is no other condominium like Regalia on the market. To have this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to live at the Regalia, contact Scott Patterson for exclusive access to real estate resources and information about available units.