Showcasing South Florida's Best Addresses
South Florida's best addresses offer a lifestyle unlike any other. As a result, luxury home buyers expect the properties they tour to look the part. Learn how high-end home staging and interior decorating can lead to a top-dollar sale, and how Scott Patterson can help you achieve your real estate goals.
No Two Luxury Properties Are Alike
As any Realtor familiar with high-end properties knows, staging a condominium and staging a single-family home are drastically different. While curb appeal, natural lighting, decluttered and depersonalized living spaces, and upgrades are important in preparing your property for the luxury market, high-end staging accentuates your property's unique strengths.
Staging a Condominium
- Remove unnecessary furniture to enhance your condo's floor plan
- Open the curtains to showcase the natural light and unique views
- Liven up stark spaces with flowers or plants
- Use neutral colors and accessories to appeal to more buyers
- Highlight the condo's best features, from a high-end kitchen to panoramic views
Staging an Estate Home
- Trim the lawn, bushes, and shrubs to enhance your home's landscaping
- Place outdoor furniture by the pool, by the BBQ grill, or on the patio
- Use neutral colors and accessories inside to appeal to more buyers
- Add mirrors to create the appearance of more space
- Highlight the living or entertaining potential for any awkward spaces
High-End Home Staging Can't Do It All
Selling your luxury property for top dollar requires an effective pricing strategy and custom-tailored marketing plan. Professional photography, custom property tours, and placement in premier luxury living publications are just a few of the many ways Scott Patterson can help you reach qualified buyers for your home or condo.
Want Top Dollar for Your Property?
With more than 20 years of experience and over half a billion dollars in closed transactions, Scott Patterson has a proven history of success listing and marketing South Florida's best addresses. Contact Scott to discuss your goals.